Your donations are welcome!
More than 200 children and their families live at Metropolitan Ministries’ MiraclePlace® day-in and day-out. But that’s not all. Nearly 25,000 families get help at the Ministries every year. Meeting the ever-increasing need of Tampa Bay depends on the generosity and commitment of community partners.
To maximize the impact of your contribution:
Step 1: Determine whether or not the items you wish to donate are useful.
We can only make use of items that are new, nearly new or gently used. Our mission is to promote dignity among those we serve by providing them with the things they need to make a fresh start.
Step 2: Drop Off.
Metropolitan Ministries Donations Warehouse at Tampa Campus: 2101 N. Florida Avenue, Tampa 33602. Corner of Frances St. and Florida Ave., behind Bloom Again Thrift Store near the large sign that says “Donations.” Assisted drop-off hours: Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Step 3: Schedule a Donation Pick up.
Residential pickup is available for gently used furniture items and other large donations.
To submit a request please click on “Donation Pickup Request”.
You will be asked to provide details and upload photos of your donations. Please note this is the best way to schedule a pickup.
If you are unable to submit your request here, please email email@example.com or call us at 813.209.1060 and leave a message for assistance.
- Home Décor
- Small Appliances
- Newer Model Televisions
- Sporting Goods
- Brand New Mattress in package
Non- donatable list:
- Used/ open package Mattresses
- Office furniture
- Old Model TV’s or Monitors
- Furniture that cannot be sold as-is
- Bulky/Heavy furniture
- Exercise equipment
- Pool tables
- Children’s car seats, cribs or playpens that are more than 5 years old
- Outdoor children’s toys – i.e. swings, jungle gyms, slides etc.
- Hazardous materials – i.e. oil, whiteout, Freon, gas, turpentine, paints, stains, propane, fuels, etc.
- Firearms and ammunition
- Gas-powered items
- Blinds or window treatments (unless in original packaging)
- Hospital beds
- Medical equipment